Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New mini series?

At school i do a story for whiskfang and i do them in little books! should i start one on here that i will post sometimes? idk. maybe.... heres a start

I was sitting on a bench in the park. it was 12:00 am and I had no idea how i could have gotten there. Just then i heard a sound from the bushes and front of me and a goblin jumped onto me. I was struggling to get the beast off of me, but to no avail. I saw him grab a knife out of his pocket and knew it was the end. I braced myself and as the knife came down everything went black. I woke up and sat bolt upright in my bed. It was all a dream and there was no real goblin. I was proven wrong immediately, I looked at my window and there right outside was the green goblin staring at me with a knife in his hand.

Oh!!! wasnt that a cliffhanger! should i continue?

1 comment: