Friday, June 17, 2011

Mini series part 2

I quickly jumped out of my bed and climbed under it for protection. I was pretty sure that the goblin was not going to sit down and have tea and scones with me. He was going to kill me. There was no way that i could go anywhere else since i was sleeping in the quest house which was a bedroom that wasn't connected to the rest of the house. I heard him knocking on the stained glass window. Then i started to calm down. He couldn't get in to the house! Just then i heard a crash and saw bits of glass all over the floor. Just then the goblins head turned my way. He was staring right into my crystal blue eyes. He crouched down and crawled over to me, "Goodbye" He said in a scratchy voice, "and good riddens" As the knife touched my stomach i closed my eyes and embraced my death....

3 comments: