Friday, June 10, 2011

ADDICTED

Blogger can get so addicting. I go on it every day and I post atleast one thing every day. I wonder if i post to much! Well, I am writing a story (it is on the page "Me and Whiskfang") and i get pretty busy doing that! I will post when i add more! I think there is a decent ammount of words on that page to spend 5 minutes reading what is there! tell me what u think! and i did enter it in icewolf's competition. YOU CAN READ IT NOW ICEWOLF! My competition is the golden eagle... yah, i know im going to lose. I might publish the book! if i ever finish it.

-@ugie the craziest person in the world


1 comment:

  1. I USED to post every day. Even when I had nothing to post about. Crazy, I know. XD Now I don't as much. Maybe around three times a week. Maybe less. I'm sure you'll get out of it.

    ReplyDelete